The application deadline is 24 August 2007.
About the Scholarship – Are you ready for the working world? Do you fit this description?
Why wait till you graduate, when you can start planning now to work for a world-class technology leader? Gain valuable industry experience through our highly sought after Industrial Attachment/Internsh ip programs, while being mentored by some of the finest engineers in the industry. After graduation, continue to rise to even higher levels of accomplishment as part of our Micron team. Through quality training and an open attitude to new ideas, we will nurture your growth in becoming a successful professional.
Are you ready to embark on this extraordinary journey? Start with the Micron Scholarship!
As a Micron scholar, you will be a leader in your own right – a well-rounded individual who is consistently among the very best in your class, and currently pursuing a fulltime engineering degree in NTU/ NUS. Non-citizens may apply, but you must be ready to work at Micron Semiconductor Asia upon graduation.
Eligibility / Criteria for Application
1. The Micron Scholarships are open to all nationalities and are awarded to dynamic and promising candidates to support them in their journey of academic discovery and achievement
2. Applicants should have an excellent academic track record
3. Successful applicants must not concurrently hold any other scholarships
4. Applicants must gain acceptance to the National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University
5. Applicants must be enrolled in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering at the National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University
6. Applicants who are currently enrolled at the National University of Singapore or Nanyang Technological University in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of study are welcome to apply